Saturday 13 December 2014

EPIC LINE....I'M MARRIED!...HEHEHE

  
It’s rather unfortunate I must say. You’d be surprised at the way SOME LAGOSIANS, both single and married disregard marriage and how sacred it is and should be.

    I thought the advances I got from the opposite sex would reduce to almost or if not Zero now that I am married, but I was hugely mistaken.
     The things when my eyes don see for the past 3 weeks that I have been married ehn! Men nor wan hear for Lagos o.

   But more seriously, I think it’s a BIG DEAL that’s why I’m writing about it. The story goes thus:
 
    Very early this morning as usual, on my way to the office, at some few minutes past 5am, this really nice looking car with about 3 guys inside it were on my case.
 
Oh well, I can’t deny the fact I was looking beautiful as always #BattingLashes. I was on my ‘smart looking sneakers outfit’ and I can’t say I don’t notice that I get a little bit more attention than usual when I’m particularly on the’ outfit (Some outfits are like that…..ladies will understand better #winks)
 
     It was a typical case of a car literally begging to give you a lift. It started with the guy on the driver’s seat gradually slowing down just in front of me to get my attention. Next, he was asking to drop me wherever I was going.
 
    This tail was on for a while even after repeatedly telling him that I would pass. Ok let me put it a little bit more nicely… “Thank you, don’t worry”
 
     A couple of “THANK YOUs “went by to no avail. The car just wouldn’t stop following me. #Whew!

     But the hand that had my wedding ring was facing him, so I couldn’t understand. Ok, let’s put it that it was still a little bit dark and that all three of them couldn’t see the band.

      Passers-by were watching and I guess they couldn’t quite get what was going on. This was a bit embarrassing for me.

     I thought for a minute and yelled “I’M MARRIED”

     As a second even louder yell didn’t do the trick, I threw my left hands up so they could all see my ring and this time with my fingers moving back and forth, I said “I AM MARRIED”

     Like just like magic, it did the trick….I was FREE…

   YIPPIE!!! It worked….there goes how I recorded my first success story of how my newly found EPIC LINE saved me……HEHEHEHE

@peebaby1
#peeandpaperBlog
www.peeandpaper.blpgspot.com

2 comments:

Previous Blog Post