Saturday 27 December 2014

I love you! NATURE



There are some photos you just don’t scroll through just like that; you just simply can’t. Oh that UNIQUE, CAPTIVATING, AMAZING, BREATHTAKING, ARTISTIC, HEAVENLY, CUTE, ADORABLE, WONDERFUL, BEAUTIFUL,FUNNY, AWESOME,INNOCENT, MOTIVATING, HILARIOUS, STUPENDOUS, MARVELOUS, STUNNING, EXCELLENT, TUSH, CLASSY, STYLISH e.t.c catch that gets you staring again and again and again and again……..

Scent of sweet fresh breeze
A sniff to take I must freeze
This lovely sight my eyes they behold
Your very essence a tale to be told

Again and again in thy thrill I doth bask
Plenteous mysteries waiting to unmask
With magnificence that has left us in awe
Pardon me to take a sip with a straw

When my imaginations go berserk, a battalion of ideas come pouring in and just about anything that has a ‘touch of wow’ can spur this up. Amongst the numerous, NATURE in particular has that extra SPARK.
Oh how I love you! NATURE

To exhaust your totality, that‘d wearisome
Little mystery doth I unfold, I call awesome
And this I hope to understand, your totality
Your true essence to become reality

Time and again your very nature I try to understand
If only you would give me one at a time a strand
Every detail I’d have on palm of my hands
Unanswered cravings of many lands

This AMAZING photo of a rodent feeding from a maize cob way bigger than it got me thinking…..
……..The rodent
……..The maize
……..Creation
…… .Existence
……..GOD!


@peebaby1
#peeandpaperBlog
www.peeandpapeer.blogspot.com









No comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Blog Post