Tuesday 2 December 2014

'ANGRY' Day

 On those days when you just wake up ANGRY; well for reasons you can’t exactly place your hands on. ‘ Getting up on the wrong side of the bed’ as some would say, I dare say.
   Everything practically annoys at the point and for some, it’s a typical case of ‘transfer of aggression; ‘AGGRESSION’ which by the way has no particular source.
    Personally at times like this, I love to be left alone, as I get super irritated at the slightest of things. Trying to throw a joke at this moment probably aint the best thing to do. #yawns #straight face
     And ‘that person’ you don’t particularly like, chose today of all days to start a freaking’ boring conversation. #urgh
So, because I really don’t know how to pretend, you will probably see it on my face that I aint ‘in the mood’ Also, a literal ‘PISS OFF’ is something I don’t always hesitate to give to the “dumb ass fellas ‘em”; those ‘punk ass niggas’ who can’t read the rather obvious ‘handwriting on the wall’….I DON’T LIKE YOU.
     For HUNGER to come join this kine feeling ehn! Just forget it; you so don’t wanna mess with me. Hunger and Pee aren’t friends at all. I bet my friends can attest to that. Huger just has a way of ‘stirring up’ all my emotions esp. the negative ones. And how that happens, I still can’t understand.
     Ok, so today is a typical “ANGRY’ day for me….In my best interest and also that of all concerned I decided to start out “CALM & EASY’….I told myself, ‘Pee, no confrontations, just be cool”; you can do this! And it was all going well. You probably won’t even notice that I am having ‘my moment’
….’ All Going well’
…..’ All Going well’
…..’ All Going well’
Well, ‘this pace’ came to a premature halt when “that He-goat of a customer” came with his wahala’ #mtchew! For the most of it, it ended with me giving him some ‘silent muffled insults’ Hehehehe (cool internal insults though). That was the best I could do given the circumstances; because I obviously didn’t wanna lose my job…

   Actually, the day only just begun and ‘hands are on deck’, pampering and calming down, working tirelessly, to see to it, that SHE doesn’t flare up or create any scene.

Dear Day, Bring me the BEST! Ya heard?

@peebaby1
#peeandpaperBlog
www.peeandpaper.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Blog Post