Wednesday 22 October 2014

I'll Miss You Dee

   
     This rather emotional attachment I have for her, I still can’t explain. I call her DeeDee, she’s a sweetheart, and she’s always there for me. She has rescued me more times than I can remember or mention.
   Only a few days ago, I discovered that she isn't as strong as she used to be. My DeeDee was looking all frail and had some loose ends. The reality of the fact that she’s falling apart is gradually dawning on me and in no distant time I will lose her. How sad.
     She has been a huge part of my life for a while now. I remember the day we first met. I held her in my arms, she was so beautiful. Immediately I knew she would be special and like I always do, I gave her a name.
     Our relationship hasn't been all rosy I must confess. We've had 'our days' well, like every typical relationship. There were days I let her down, I acted selfish, and I let someone else be with her....really not proud of them...I’m sorry boo.
   But then I couldn’t forget those heated days, the fun days, the multiple times she would save my ass, how I would carry her every where I went, how I would protect her and show her off, told people how strong she was. Also of how long we've been together and all the boatful hyping' stuff.
   Now Dee is growing old and may soon become incapacitated. Noooooooooo #SobbingProfusely.
Soon there will be no more DeeDee Nooooooooo!
   How do I cope? I will miss you Dee. I love you so so much. You will be forever remembered and I promise to fight for/ with you till you take your last breath.


****A Piece For My Special Umbrella 'DeeDee'****

@peebaby1
#peeandpaperBlog
www.peeandpaper.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. What is ur blog all about? Pls get gist, news, gossip and entertainment so that it can be interesting. Is boring, sorry to say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is ur blog all about? Pls get gist, news, gossip and entertainment so that it can be interesting. Is boring, sorry to say.

    ReplyDelete

Previous Blog Post