Tuesday 11 August 2015

SUSPENDERS





It was a typical afternoon at the airport that day and I was in my ‘not too loud’ mood. The whole place was noisy as usual, passengers trooping in and out to get one thing  or the other done.

It would interest you to know that despite the rowdiness of the whole place, to me it was very quiet. I had barely spoken any word to any one, as the day was rather dry.

At times like that, I am my best companion. I would let my mind travel wide; it is usually a time to play around with my thoughts.

Then all of a sudden, it appeared from nowhere. Like magic, all my senses awakened. Any time, any day, anywhere, I will always be a lover of SUSPENDERS.

Show me a guy with the right swag cum dress sense and has suspenders on, I’m in love with him already.

So the mystery guy walked into the airport in a slim-fit long sleeve shirt, fitted pants, and corporate looking shoes with suspenders on also. PERFECTO!

If you ask me, he was perfect, i literally had to take a minute to catch my breath. Didn’t get to see his face properly though but who cares? 'I mean he was wearing suspenders'


N.B: I wasn’t tripping for the guy o, just really love suspenders that's all; before my husband sends me packing. LOL

#peeandpaperBlog

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to jumia.com to order for different colors of suspenders for myself...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol....now i know those that want my husband to send me packing...#yourplanwillnotwork

      Delete

Previous Blog Post