Wednesday 5 August 2015

Betimes This Morning


La La La La La La La
I woke up on the right side of my bed today
Little be said, Fabulous feeling, I am joyous Hurray!

With schedule almost touching the sky,
First things first; Gotta give quality praise to my FATHER

Best part of the day, Sweet time with my DADDY
Soft music, muffled sounds, silent yet altissimo revere

Early will I seek Him, and incessantly too
No greater feeling, I have all, because I have YOU



Dance Dance Dance
Inner unexplainable conviction resonating on the inside
Needless be that I repeat, I woke up Betimes this morning

Confidence from no other than YOU
Another I dare not seek, lest I’d pass for a fool

In YOUR might I would start my day
Ready altogether to battle and win come what may

Victory is certain for those that love HIM
Their joy, peace and success cannot be shortened.



#peeandpaperBlog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Blog Post