Wednesday 29 April 2015

Please Don't Stop


Tell me something personal about you
I want to know, my dear, please share
Every wink you make
Makes me want to sink, O my, say you will be mine

From afar of I see you
Very distant, yet in an instant, I know you
The aura you exude
Makes me die of WANT, this is true, not just a vaunt

And just like a teenager would
I DREAM of you, holding hands together, you and I
Please don’t wake me up
I am with my love, the both of us, love is in the air

Finally we are ALONE
That ting of excitement, who knows what could happen, giggles
Finally I have you to myself
I would hug you tight, kiss you all over, the many things I want to do to you

You took a closer step
I was glad; I could feel your breath, a KISS on my cheek
No better place in the world
Than with you my love, hold me, please don’t stop

Butterflies in my stomach
Even better than I had imagined, it was mind blowing, please don’t stop
Your LIPS on mine
Kiss me deeply baby, I want more, I want you

Under the covers
With no clothes at all, I would touch you, o yes! Enjoy you
We would have the entire night
To do what we want, CUDDLE, MAKE LOVE, oh! It would be heaven

The thought of how sweet you would TASTE
Uuhhmm, licking my lips, sweeter than honey, baby you are SWEET
Best dream ever
Don’t wake me up, please; I don’t want it to stop        
  

                                              #peeandpaperBlog

Read Popular Post Here --> Don't Ruin It...Stop It Please!
                                             DENTAL PLAQUE....Read Biko
                                             LOVE & DATING ISSUES......1
                                             Just A Single Gun Shot
 
                                                                                      



1 comment:

Previous Blog Post