Wednesday 10 September 2014

I/Me/Myself

Everyday as it comes we should truly take
But some would rather not hoping someone would hand them a piece of cake
A loner even in the midst of battalion friends
And I am left to wonder why I don’t always want to follow the trend

Often times I like to think me as nice
Even when at times all I emit is as cold as ice
But an ideal person who can find?
Ermm' hope I aint acting all self-righteous and blind

'One step at a time' as the maxim goes
But some would rather pose hoping it would come to them
Most of the time, I just want to fly
Held back by what really I can’t say, so what I end up doing is cry

But truly I must say in all I am nice
And yea a little bit up and down to be concise
Mellow, down to earth and I aint tryna forge
OK why don’t I just let you be the judge?





1 comment:

  1. "Even when at times all I emit is as cold as ice". Ha, that line!!

    ReplyDelete

Previous Blog Post