Saturday 16 August 2014

My 2014 Range Sport

On that faithful morning, I woke up with a really high breathtaking expectation and excitement. The day had finally come, I had imagined this day severely before, how i'd practically gloat at the haters them', how i'd strut my stuff with elegance, how my status would change, I may have even rehearsed my new walking steps (coversface).
      I jumped out of the bed, rushed off to the bathroom freshened up and all. Had my make up done, stepped into a befitting dress with my lovely to-match channel clutch purse.
     He was taking me to a car shop to get me a brand new car of course. I was grinning from ear to ear, who wouldn't? This day was going to be my bestest' day yet.
     You probably would be like; so what's the big deal about that. But my dear it's a very big if you've never owned a car. I was gonna be the owner of a brand new .... Well, those in the same category as myself would probably understand better, so let's leave it there.
     When you are an aje butter, amidst all the class, pampering and abundance you were born into, I think you missed out on some things and lessons that being on the 'other side teaches. Being on the 'other side' instills some level of value for things that you do not find everyday on the streets.
    We were at the car shop, there were a lot of them, beautiful babies I call them, all brand new; I was lovestruck. To my surprise, he took my hands and we made way towards some different colors of 2014 Range Rover Sport. I can't forget those epic words and I quote 'Baby pick any one of these cars'
     Tears came pouring down, this was officially the bestest moment of my life. I hugged and rained kisses all over him and even more tears flowed.
The sales representative handed the keys to the white Range Sport which I chose.

     And the next thing I heard was ' wake up o, it's 6.30 already'

OMG! I was DREAMING.

I started crying FOR REAL

@peebaby1
#peeandpaperBlog

www.peeandpaper.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. A dream that one would never want to wake up from.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes o...twas a really sad one for me #sobs

    ReplyDelete

Previous Blog Post